Sunday, March 20, 2011

My new skin care routine...

I thought I would post this since the new products I have been using so far seem to be definitely helping my skin look clearer. I picked these up one day on my way home from work last week, mostly out of desperation, and to be honest I had not put much faith in them. I'm sure most people with acne and scarring issues can relate, but I'm beginning to feel fed up with constantly searching for something that works and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out worse. I haven't put much thought into these products, simply because I'm so used to getting excited about something and it not giving me any results (the Burt's Bees stuff being a prime example). With Avene products though, I must say, so far so good. Anyways, here they are:


AM:
Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser for blemish-prone skin
Avene Hydrance Optimal SPF 25 Moisturizer (I'm so pale I have to wear sunscreen on a daily basis)
Impruv Cream around my eyes (my driest area)

PM:
Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser
Avene Cleanance K Moisturizer (to help clear pores and smooth out my skin)
Impruv Cream around my eyes

So there you have it. A gentle routine that will hopefully, in time, help with the skin issues I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment