Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Birthday!

As you can tell from the title, this weekend was all about my birthday (March 5th). Yay! I got to celebrate it with my best bud and not only was it filled with yummy cake and awesome presents, but she also planned tons of surprises and basically a whole day of pampering for me. I couldn't have asked for a better time. We went shopping with another friend of ours, saw the movie Beastly, had a great lunch out and ended up going back to her house for a really cool Stella and Dot Jewellery party. If you haven't ever seen Stella and Dot jewelry, I really recommend you check out the website. They have such pretty and unique items! I ended up getting a free ring, since it was my birthday, and also a cute little bracelet with this white and gold flower that just happens to match a set of earrings that I bought weeks ago from Forever XX1! Then I also order two necklaces from out of the catalog that should come within the next week or so. One is a cute little gold bumble bee, and the other this little pink and gold owl...both are pendants on a simple gold chain. Since I have been slightly obsessed with the whole woodland and enchanting animal style lately, I had to get these piece as soon as I saw them! I'm so excited, so I'm sure they will be one of my next blog posts. :)

Anyways, unfortunately because I'm such a dork when it comes to remembering to bring my camera to special events, I didn't get any pictures of my birthday. Dang it! But I did make sure to take a picture of all my wonderful gifts so I could remember how amazing everyone was to me this birthday. And especially not with just with gifts, but with making me feel so special and spoiled. I had a great day, and it made me feel so loved. I'm very, very lucky to have the friends and family that I do. <3



Not only did I get all those cute presents, but I also got the rocking chair as a gift too! Can you tell why I get the nickname 'grandma' all the time from my friends? lol I saw this chair at a Antique mall with my mom and sister one of these last few weekends, and just totally fell in love with it. Sadly though, we didn't have a way of getting it home in our dinky little car at the time. So as a suprise, they called the place and had it delivered to my house as an early birthday present!

All in all, I have had a great birthday. I got to spend it with my friends, and even still have this coming weekend ahead to celebrate it with some of my family. Thank you everyone for giving me a great day and making me feel so loved. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such great friends and family like you. <3 <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment