Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh how I love being a girl!...

So what's a girl to do when she finds a new favorite makeup item and wants to share it with the world. Well as Ron Burgundy would say 'I want to shout it from the roof tops - I love Veronica Corningstone'. Oh sorry, I got a little off subject. But anyways, that's not the point.

The only mountain top I have is my blog, and so this is where I'm going to share my new love with the world.

Is it possible to love a piece of makeup at first sight? I really hope it is, cause this little bad boy has sealed the deal for me.
I know, it's kinda sad that a little palette of makeup can be so amazing, but if you're a girl and makeup makes you happy then by golly so will this baby.
I mean, how cute is it?!!

Ok, so to calm down a bit - heres what makes it so great.

In this tiny little thing, it hold 4 VERY versatile nuetral shimmer eyeshadows, and 2 sweet pin and coral shimmer blushes. Unfortunately there's no description of what the eyeshadow and blush colors are, but you can see for yourself just how nice they are!

I mean, how nice are those colors? The thing is that the stuff is actually pretty good quality too! So far I've only used each color once, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's good and bad quality makeup.

If you're a makeup junkie like I've lately been, you definitely need to check this palette out foryourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment