Sunday, January 23, 2011

New year, new blog...

I can never stick with anything. Ask those that know me. It doesn't matter what it is, or how interested I am at first...within a few months/years I'm bored and need to move on to something else. I don't know why I'm like this; it's just been a part of me ever since I was young. lol So what does this mean for creating new years resolutions? Will I be able to stick with something long enough, or will it be just a matter of time before I want to try something else new? I used to be ashamed that I couldn't make anything last, but I guess it's just another part of myself I'm learning to accept, and even appreciate at some times. The real question is - will this blog be another reminent of my boredom, or an outlet for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment